The BudgetBollard Fixed Bollard is a highly effective and affordable post that is perfect for use in many business applications. The highly visible bollard deters traffic from entering into certain areas, particularly those that are out of bounds to the public such as loading bays and warehouses. It can also be used to corden off pedestrian walkways to ensure drivers to not enter a pedestrian street.
The bollard is powder coated yellow and can stand at an optional 600mm or 1000mm height, which ensures any drivers in the vicinity should see it almost immediately on approach.
- • Highly visible yellow colour makes it identifiable to nearly all drivers in the vicinity
- • Made from 5mm thick hot dip galvanised steel which ensures that maintenance is never a problem. Also ensures that rust and corrosion should never occur
- • Powder coated yellow for added overall protection
- • The top is protected with a rubber cap and yellow reflective strip which is an addition to the highly visible yellow colour of the bollard
- • Available to buy in a height of 600mm or 1000mm with a diameter of 89mm or 114mm
- • This bollard can be fixed directly into concrete using standard bolts. Can be bolted into tarmac also, however, this requires through-bolts which can also be supplied
The BudgetBollard Fixed Bollard is an ideal solution to restricting entry to a number of areas such as warehouses and loading bays in all kinds of businesses.
- • Base plate: 250 x 250mm
- • Height: 600mm or 1,000mm
- • Diameter: 89mm or 114mm (with 1000mm height only)