The corner section for the CR2 cable protection ramp is an excellent addition to the CR2 main section, allowing the customer to create cable protection ramps that can turn around corners or bends where wires or cables may have to travel in different directions. These corner sections are made from the same durable rubber material that the main CR2 sections are made from, ensuring they can provides excellent protection to wires or cable that would normally be exposed.
These corner sections for the cable protection ramps can be easily inserted onto either end, allowing the user to create a ramp that can bend in either direction. The corner section comes with a highly visible lid that allows for quick and easy access at all times.
- Can be easily attached to either end of the cable protection ramp
- Made from highly durable rubber
- Can be used in light traffic conditions, including vehicles and pedestrian traffic
- Not suitable for using in HGV traffic
- These sections can be attached end on end with each other or the main sections to create custom cable protection ramp
- Each curved section comes with 2 x 30mm channels just like the CR2 main section, ensuring that wires and cables are protected at all times
- The lid is also highly visible yellow in colour and can be opened and closed with great ease
The CR2 cable protection ramps and curved sections can help to ensure exposed wires or cables are protected from damage at all times, whether for permanent or temporary use.
Angle: Approximately 30 degrees
Note: It takes 3 of the CR2 curved sections to create a 90 degree angle