The Diamond Top Anti-Fatigue mat is tough rubber matting ideal for industrial use, where it can provide excellent fatigue relief for employees who may have to stand for long periods of time as part of their normal workday. These anti-fatigue mats are perfect for most dry type environments , including assemble lines, vehicles painting facilites etc.
The interlocking design of the anti-fatigue mat sections allow for quick and easy installation of the mat where it is needed most, with the option of adding more section if you need to make the mat longer.
- The main sections of the mat can be connected with the end pieces to make an excellent anti-fatigue mat
- The end sections of the mat are fitted with bevelled edges to reduce the risk of tripping or falling when employees are walking across the mat
- The main sections are 12.7 mm in thickness, providing excellent relief for employees who may have to stand for long periods of time during the day
- The deckplate design and moulded air pockets on the underside of the anti-fatigue mat provide excellent grip and buoyancy while in use, ensuring the mat won't slip out of place while providing excellent comfort
- The dovetail design on the main surface of the anti-fatigue mat provides excellent grip and stability while in use
- Main sections have bevelled sides, again to reduce any tripping hazards
- These anti-fatigue mats are made from a strong natural rubber and are resistant to extreme temperatures as well as many different kinds of chemicals, making them ideal for many kinds of environments
- These mats are also silicone-free allowing them to be used in vehicles painting facilities and other such places
- To clean these anti-fatigue mats all you have to do is mop them or sweep them clear, providing you with a mat that requires little or no maintenance
Size: 71cm x 79cm sections
Thickness - 12.7mm
REACH compliant (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals)