The Flexbrite™ Flexible Bollards are made only from 100% pure new polyurethane from German manfucturers Bayer and BASF. Flexbrites are glued in Germany with film manufacturer Oralite®.
The FlexBrite Flexible Bollards can be used in various kinds of areas and provide protection to cars or other vehicles during impact. The highly durable polyurethane materials that these posts are made from allow them to withstand impact from all kinds of vehicles including HGVs and forklifts while in use.
The highly visible yellow colour along with the black reflective stripos ensure that these impact recovery posts can be well seen at all times, even at night where they may be used in car parks or other similar places.
- These impact recovery posts can withstand impact on many occasions and will spring back into place following impact from a car, HGV or forklift
- The posts can be installed quickly and easily into the ground using the bolts provided and they can be put to use immediately
- The fact that these impact recovery posts have a high level of flexibility it means they will reduce the risk of heavy damage to the vehicles themselves during impact
- The black reflective strips can be clearly seen with vehicle headlights at night, allowing them to be used to mark out of bounds areas or areas that may restrict public access
The FlexBrite Flexible Bollards are an excellent addition to almost any facility, where they can provide protection to vehicles and serve as an excellent warning to unauthorised access etc. Order today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment for a highly durable yet highly flexible impact recovery solution.
- Height: 1000mm
- Diameter: 80mm
- Base Width: 200mm
- Drilled holes diameter: 16mm