The GS6 Height Restriction Kit for Overhead Cable Protection was created to fill a gap in the market for poles that are lightweight, affordable and easily transportable.
The kit itself is comprised of two fibreglass telescopic poles which reach any size up to 7.3 metres when extended. These poles are non-conductive and should be placed either side of the road of the designated area. The Poles operate by means of a quick release, hand controlled clamping system and all components of the Pole can be maintained and replaced easily should the need arise.
The kit also contains two heavy duty steel bases which weigh 13.5kg each. The bases themselves have drill holes so that they can be easily screwed and secured into the ground without the use of sandbags, if ground conditions permit this procedure. However, sandbags could be used and would always be recommended as extra protection. The bases can be disassembled for ease of transport and storage. Features and Benefits
- Strong quick release clamps. Makes extending and collapsing easy and effortless.
- Red and White Fibreglass Pole Sections aptly coloured for High Visibility
- Steel Base is easy to assemble and keeps your barriers upright and secure.
- Screw hole in the base makes it easy to secure
- All able to assemble without the use of tools
Guardian Goalpost Set comprising of two 7.3m Telescopic poles, 2 heavy duty powder coated Steel base plates with 25m of bunting and solid telescopic cross bar Telescopic .For use in various industries to protect height sensitive collisions which may occur during construction or maintenance procedures.