The Heavy Duty Traffic Cones are suitable for use in many kinds of areas and situations and are available in numerous different sizes. These very durable cones are suitable for using outdoors when trying to deter pedestrians or motorists from entering into a particular area, for using in car parks, warehouses, roadways, in schools and many more simlilar places.
With a thick, sturdy base these cones will remain in place at all times and will not be effected too much by strong winds. The highly visible sleeve will also alert any drivers or pedestrians in the area to their presence.
- These traffic cones are suitable for use in all kinds of environments, whether indoors in warehouses or outdoors in car parks or similar places
- The weighted base ensures that these traffic cones will not be effected too much by wind and will remain in place while in use, allowing them to be placed on roadways without fear of them blowing over by gusts
- These particular traffic cones are available in sizes of 500mm, 750mm and 1000mm, allowing the customer to choose cones that are the ideal size for their premises or particular situation
- These traffic cones are a 2-piece construction in that the base itself can be detached if indeed necessary
- The EN13422 standard reflective sleeve allows all manner of pedestrians and motorists in the area to see that the traffic cones are in place and help the customer to deter entry into particular areas
- The fact these traffic cones are stackable allows the customer to quickly and easily put the cones together and transport them whenever they need to. This makes them ideal for stacking and placing in the back of vans or trucks when needed most
These heavy duty traffic cones are suitable for using in all sorts of places and can come singally or in stacks of 10.
- Heights: 500mm, 750mm and 1000mm
- Weights: 1.85Kg, 4.35Kg and 7.5Kg