The HR4 Hose Protection Ramp is a sturdy, very durable piece of equipment that helps to protect important hoses and cables in places such as warehouses, factories as well as outdoor environments. The overall height of these hose ramps also encourage HGV drivers and other vehicle users to slow down, preventing the risk of accidents in the workplace while they are installed.
- Each HR4 hose ramp can be connected end on end with other hose ramps to allow the customer to protect various cables and pipes at a time, with dog bone connectors included with each individual ramp.
- Each hose ramp also comes with the relevant fixings that allow the customer to set these ramps up correctly, including dog bone connectors for connecting individual ramps together, screws and washers
- The HR4 ramp is also equipped with highly visible reflective strips on both sides of the hose ramp, ensuring that any drivers or motorists in the area are aware of their presence
- The overall height of these hose ramps also provide the customer with an excellent means of slowing down traffic where appropriate, reducing the risk of accidents and collisions in these area
- This hose ramp can stand up to tremendous amounts of weight, with the ability to withstand 16 tonnes of pressure
- Height: 102mm
- Width: 320mm
- Channel capacity: x2 each channel 95 x 102mm