Constructed from thermoplastic rubber, the HR5 Hose ramp is a highly durable and highly effective product when it comes to protecting important cables, wires or hoses in many kinds of environments, whether indoors or outdoors. These hose ramps enable the customer to protect these hoses and cables while allowing HGV traffic to move through the area at the same time - ideal for warehouses or factories where HGV activity tends to be quite frequent.
Each HR5 hose ramp can protect up to 2 x 125mm wide hoses or cables, reducing the risk of them becoming damaged when HGVs have to move over them
- Each HR5 has the ability to protect up to 2 x 125mm wide wires or cables, making them ideal for industrial type situations where larger cables or wires tend to be exposed or out in the open quite regularly
- The HR5 2 channel hose ramp comes with X2 connectors, X2 screws, X2 cap washers that allow you to install them in your area
- Each HR5 hose ramp can be attached toghether to form lengths of cable protection
- These ramps are also fitted with reflective strips on either side to ensure that drivers in the area are aware of their presence, reducing the risk of accidents and collisions
- The HR5 hose ramps is 135mm in height - it is advised that customers display appropriate signage in the area to warn drivers and motorists of this
- These hose ramps are excellent for permanent or temporary use, with pre-drilled holes for mounting them together if needed
The HR5 Hose Ramp is a highly durable product, perfect for many kinds of situations - Order today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment for all manner of hose and cable protection products.
Hose diameter: 2 x 125mm