The Loading Bay Bollard is an excellent solution to protecting restricted areas from unauthorised people. This bollard stands at just over a metre in height so will no doubt be seen by oncoming drivers. The highly visible yellow colour of the bollard ensures that it will be seen from a distance. This allows it to be used to warn unauthorised persons away from restricted areas.
The bollard also acts as protection to walls, doorways, and employees who may be operating machinery. When placed near these areas it can allow machinery or vehicles to pass through without the walls or door becoming scratched – In other words, the bollard acts as direct protection to stop machinery or cars hitting off the walls or doors, keeping them scratch free at all times.
- Can be bolted directly into the ground using a installation bolt kit and 4 holes that are located on the base plate of the bollard
- The bollard is hot-dip galvanised steel, meaning it will never rust or corrode even if it becomes scratched
- Constructed from 5mm thick steel, ensuring high durability
- Highly visible yellow colour ensures it will be seen by all drivers and pedestrians in the vicinity
- Powder coated for extra protection
The loading bay bollard is an excellent warehouse protection solution and is at a cost effective price. Not only is it highly reliable, it will last for years to come in your loading bay or warehouse. Order it from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment now and we can have it to you within a week.
- Height: 1260mm
- Diameter: 165mm
- Base plate: 250mm x 250mm (4 x 16mm holes)
- Steel thickness: 5mm