The 592 Master Flex™ D12 modular rubber mat tile has an open construction with small drainage holes and a depth of 12 mm.
The Master Flex™ system offers all the benefits of a matting tile that is easily installed, rearranged or replaced. What makes it revolutionary is the interlocking system that creates a durable and seamless connection that can be effortlessly installed without glue.
The 50 cm x 50 cm tiles cover sizeable areas easily and can be assembled on-site for installation in recessed matwell frames in large entrances. Made from a durable natural rubber compound that is inherently resilient, anti-slip and withstands the heaviest foot traffic. The mat has excellent adherence and adapts to any surface while the raised studs underneath allow water to drain through, keeping the surface clean and dry.
Based on the unique design of the Oct-O-Flex™, the outdoor rubber mat scrapes shoes to stop dirt, grit and grime from entering the building with small drainage holes that are EU compliant for public entrances. Plus its smooth surface makes it suitable for wheeled access (carts, wheelchairs, suitcases, etc.).
- Out- or indoor – heavy foot traffic areas.
- For placement in interior or exterior recessed matwell frames.
- Designed for pedestrian traffic. Not suitable for carts with extremely heavy loads.
- Natural rubber compound.
- Octagonal ring design with open construction.
- Suitable for use in extreme weather.
- Small holes diameter 14 mm, compliant with EU norm for public entrances.
- Overall thickness: 12 mm.
- Weight: 2.4 kg/tile.