The Polynib Entrance Mat helps to reduce the spread of dirt and debris indoors. The high quality polypropylene fibres help to catch dirt and debris from pedestrian shoes. This in turn will help to reduce expensive cleaning costs in your premises.
The vinyl backing helps to keep the mat in place at all times. The backing is moisture and slip resistant and will allow for long term use on site. The bevelled edges reduce the risk of trips and falls.
The low profile design of the mat means that it is perfect for using with wheelchairs and trollies. The low design allows for easy access which may be required at schools, hospitals, shopping centres and more.
- Suitable for light to medium traffic conditions
- For placement inside entraces of schools, offices, shops
- Nibbed needle punched carpet consisting of anti-static 100% polypropylene fibres
- 650 grames of fibres per meter squared
- Backing: black vinyl (DOP free)
- Overall thickness: 7.5mm
- Weight 3.1kg per meter squared
- Fire retardancy: ASTM D2859 passes DOC-FF-1-70, Rostest norm NPB244-97
- Vacuum clean