The 2 Drum Eco Black Spill Pallet is a cost effective secondary containment system manufactured from 100% recycled polyethylene in accordance with the Oil Storage Regulations 2001 that can aid your business in achieving its Carbon Reduction Commitments.
It is constructed as a robust, one piece unit, finished in black to disguise unsightly oil and grime marks. It features a removable grate for quick and easy cleaning and has a 5 year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Cost effective alternative to 100% virgin polyethylene spill pallets
- Manufactured with 100% recycled polyethylene
- Helps businesses achieve their Carbon Reduction Commitments
- Compliant with the Oil Storage Regulations 2001
- Forklift pockets enable easy transportation around site
- 5 year guarantee against manufacturing defects
2 Drum Economy Spill Pallet
- Sump Volume: 230 liters
- Dimensions (mm): 1350 (l) x 730 (w) x 430 (h)
- Weight (kg): 25
Poly Ramp For All Spill Pallets and Hardcover
- Compatible with both 2 and 4 Drum Eco Black Spill Pallets
- Dimensions (mm): 1720 (l) x 780 (w) x 320 (h)
- Weight (kg): 33
Ramp Extender Ramp For 2 Drum Pallet and Hardcover
- Constructed from 100% recycled polyethylene
- Dimensions (mm): 750 (l) x 220 (w) x 140 (h)
- Weight (kg): 36
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
If you require urgent delivery by a specific time or date we recommend arranging collection with your own carrier. Call our sales team on 01 531 2777 for more information on collecting from our Athy warehouse.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.