Proline Line Marking paint allows you to mark car parks and warehouses easily. Use the aerosol paint to mark lines, numbers or symbols quickly. The cans come in a 750ml size for easy dispersal to the site. Combine with the Proline Line Marking Kit for even easier line marking on site.
Whether you would like to mark walkways in industrial areas or indicate perimeters on sports fields and playgrounds, the versatility of the aerosol line marking paint means there are hardly any limits to where it can be used.
Moreover, it offers great performance both outdoors and indoors. Choose from 6 standard colours - all ideal for use with the handy Proline Line Marking Machine.
Proline Line Marking Paint Drying Time
Once sprayed on-site, the paint is touch dry after 20 minutes. This reduces the downtime in warehouses and car parks and allows sites to return to normal quickly.
Proline paint features
• Tin contains 750ml of paint
• Creates 50mm wide lines
• Will produce approximately 50 – 90m of lines
• Made from synthetic resin
• Can be used on concrete, asphalt, tarmac, metal, wooden flooring or tiles
• Suited for indoor and outdoor use
• Must remain above 7° for 24 hours for best results