The Diamond Plate Runner rubber matting provides long-lasting anti-slip solutions for workplaces. The mats are made with durable industrial vinyl flooring with a rugged deck plate pattern for non-directional anti-slip.
Use the rubber mats to provide better stability at workstations, assembly lines, front-of-house desks and more. The vinyl provides a long-lasting design. The yellow trim on the matting provides high visibility to pedestrians.
Choose from three standard colours and various custom sizes and roll lengths. Custom rolls can be easily self-cut on-site to suit your specific project needs.
Diamond Plate Runner specifications
• PVC compound.
• Surface: profile of raised diamonds.
• Hardness (ISO7619) 83 Shore A .
• Tear strength (ASTMD-1004): 35 N/mm2.
• Elongation at break: 225%.
• Abrasive resistance: 0,09 grams lost maximum.
• Flammability: self-extinguishing A.
• Stock sizes black 91 cm x 22,8 m, 122 cm x 22,8 m.
• Stock sizes grey 91 cm x 22,8 m, 122 cm x 22,8 m.