The Straight Wheel Guides pair are an excellent impact protection product that are excellent for use in loading bay areas with frequent HGV and truck activity, allowing the customer to ensure that the risk of collisions is significantly reduced when these vehicles may be reversing to load or unload cargo.
These highly visible wheel guides can create lanes for trucks and HGVs to follow, allowing drivers to straighten up their trailers to ensure they meet the loading area perfectly.
- The wheel guides are highly durable and can withstand numerous knocks and bumps from trucks and HGVs, ensuring they alert drivers to contact, if it occurs
- These wheel guides are made from galvanised steel and are powder coated for excellent protection against corrosion
- Each wheel guide has a base plate on each end that allows the customer to bolt them directly into the ground using 4 pre-drilled holes provided
- The steel construction means they are perfect for use in areas with frequent HGV activity
- With a 5mm thickness these wheel guides also have the ability to withstand several collisions while trucks may be reversing to line up with the loading bay evenly
These wheel guides are perfect for use in all kinds of loading bays and provide excellent impact protection measures for both the premises itself and the trucks which use the loading bay. Order today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment to ensure your loading bay is protected.
2070mm x 250mm x 265mm