The German made Barbican Bollard is a high quality, cost effective option for protecting areas from unauthorised access, deterring thieves from stealing your car at home and for temporary access solutions to normally unauthorised areas. Using a high quality steel, these bollards ensure that you are getting a highly durable product that are suitable to use in most public areas, with high resistance to all kinds of weather conditions.
- Available as a Fixed Bollard for a permanent barrier solution in public or private business areas. This bollard can be bolted directly into the ground quickly and easily. This allows it to be used as permanent barrier to unauthorised access in pedestrian streets in towns or cities or in business areas.
- Can be used as a fold down driveway post, allowing the user to unlock it using a triangular key and fold it down to the ground when they are leaving with their car. When in place, it acts as a highly effective deterrent to car thieves.
- Can also be used as a removable bollard that can be unlocked and removed completely when not in use.
- Both this and the fold down method are ideal for using in public areas where drivers are normally unauthorised to access certain areas – this allows users to grand access to drivers of their choosing, such as emergency vehicles or delivery trucks etc.
- Very stylish and modern type finish
- Each type of bollard requires different specifications regarding installation - please see below for detail
Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment keep the ornamental street bollard in stock – Order before 1:00pm for next working day delivery.
Product Specifications (for both):
- Tube Diameter: 76mm
- Height above ground: 950mm
- 1 Triangular Key included
- Depth beneath ground: 400mm
- Weight: 7kg
Fold Down Bollard:
- Base Plate: 100 x 150mm
- Fixings: 4 Chemical Fixing and Threaded Stud
- Weight: 6.5kg