This farm safety sign assures any individual visiting a farm that the farm itself complies with the Safety, Welfare and Health at Work Act of 2005. The sign highlights the fact that this statement is available on request by employees who work on their farm, their families and any contractors/relief workers who may be involved on the farm.
- This safety sign uses a simple large black font on white background. However, this makes the important message the sign is portraying very visible to pedestrians and ensures that is seen by employees even from a distance.
- The sign itself is made from Dibond, a material that proves to be as durable and as strong as aluminium. However, it is also much lighter and is ideal for attaching to a wall to highlight a particular message such as this.
- This safety sign is highly resistant to all kinds of weather conditions and can last for 3- 5 years in use
- The sign is 300mm x 200mm in size yet provides great notice to employees or other relative people to the message at hand
- The easy to read message aims to ensure that any visitors or employees can see that the farm safety statement can be obtained if requested
- Safety statements are highly important for places like farms. It is therefore equally important for the particular farm to highlight the fact that they have a safety statement in place and that they are willing to share information in this statement with workers and families of these workers
- This sign could also be combined with other signs that highlight key danger areas to warn employees of safety issues
- This safety sign clearly displays the message "Farm safety statement available on request", which is very easy to read and understand
This farm safety statement sign is perfect for using outdoors in farm areas and should provide use for years at a time. Order now from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment for the best in farm safety signs.
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
If you require urgent delivery by a specific time or date we recommend arranging collection with your own carrier. Call our sales team on 01 531 2777 for more information on collecting from our Athy warehouse.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.