Anti-fatigue and static protection in one mat. Static dissipative combination of tough top surface laminated on to a comfortable sponge base for maximum durability coupled with fatigue relief. Diamond deck plate surface provides traction and allows easy twist turns. RedStop™ technology, engineered to increase friction with smooth floor surfaces anchoring the mat in place. Electro Static Discharge (ESD) protective mat formulated to drain static electricity from workers thereby avoiding unpleasant static shock while safeguarding equipment. Equipped with 10 mm female socket attached to the mat and grounding cord.
• Uni-Fusion™ manufacturing technology.
• All 4 sides are bevelled to minimize tripping.
• Fire classification Cfl-s1, according to DIN EN13501-1.
• Meets IEC61340-4-1 (category DIF), measuredresistance Rg 106 - 109 Ω, Rp 106 - 109 Ω.
• Electrostatic charge (walking test), meets ISO6356 and EN1815.
• Free of toxic DOP and DMF.
Floor Grounding Cord:
- 4,5 m cable and connector that connects a mat to ground
- Easy to install, simply snap it to a mat and connect terminal to ground
- The low profile bevelled cap prevents the cord from being accidentally removed from the mat
- Resistor 1 Meg mat to ground
- Available with a ring terminal or 10 mm female socket that connects to grounding plus
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S-20.20 and EIA625
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
If you require urgent delivery by a specific time or date we recommend arranging collection with your own carrier. Call our sales team on 01 531 2777 for more information on collecting from our Athy warehouse.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.