Choose Pittman for Ireland's widest range of site safety equipment for your next project. Get fast delivery on stock items including safety barriers, site storage, construction site matting and more. Use site safety equipment to instantly boost site safety and reduce the risk of workplace accidents.
What site safety equipment is needed on site?
Some site safety equipment that Pittman provide includes -
- Safety barriers and Chapter 8 barriers - designed to be used in the toughest environments. Ideal for separating pedestrians from work vehicles, machinery or open groundworks.
- Trench bridges - steel bridges that are placed on open groundworks and trenches allowing pedestrians to cross safety.
- Height restriction barriers - the GS6 height restriction kits include telescopic poles, bases and bunting in order to create temporary height restriction on sites. Deter large vehicles from entering into particular areas on site and demarcate overhead obstacles.
- Site safety boxes and tool storage boxes - PIttman are proud supplies of the full Armorgard range. Armorgard products are ideal for storing equipment and transporting it to and from site with ease. See the full range of Armorgard storage boxes designed for vans, trucks and on-site storage, as well as material cutting stations, transport carts, containers and more.
- Traffic cones - the work crews favourite. Cones are stackable and trasnportable and perfectly suited to temporary works. Use over and over again and easily store when not in use. Bulk discounts available.
- Construction site matting - see the full range of construction site mats suited for the harshest of areas. Call us for more information on our range of roof mats, ground protection mats, anti-slip mats and construction site mats.
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.
We offer a 30-day no quibble returns policy on stock items only. If you would like to return stock items you can do so easily by returning them to our main Athy office at your cost.
Please note all items must be in original condition and packaging. Any refunds will be made once the items are checked by our warehouse team and deemed to be in good condition.
We do not accept returns of non-stock or bespoke items. See full details on our shipping and returns page.