The Black Bull Warehouse Guards range provides excellent protection to both employees and infrastructure. The tough design of the Black Bull range makes them ideal for long term use. Install Black Bull guards for instant peace of mind in warehouses.
Why use Black Bull Warehouse Guards?
Black Bull Warehouse Guards can help to reduce the risk of accidents in the workplace. By installing the guards on site you can protect employees from work vehicles. They can also be used to protect machinery from impact damage.
The Black Bull Warehouse range comes with
- Full steel construction - highly durable, long-lasting design
- Fully welded joints and baseplate - not tack welded like cheaper brands
- Superb powder coating - highly visible at all times
- Various lenghts and sizes to choose from
- Options for both indoor and outdoor areas
What are the best warehouse guards?
- Black Bull Steel Hoop Guards - separate employees from work vehicles and machinery
- Black Bull Collision Protection Bars - prevent forklifts and pallet trucks from colliding with machinery
- Black Bull Pallet Rack Protection - protect pallet racking from work vehicle impacts
- Black Bull Heavy Duty Railing System Indoor - create full customised pedestrian walkway systems for your warehouse
- Black Bull Pallet Racking Protectors with Guide Rollers - uses rollers to deflect damage from impacting forklifts and pallet trucks
Where to install warehouse guards?
Install Black Bull warehouse guards in areas where there is an immediate danger to employees. Once in place the protection guards will reduce the risk of impact from work vehicles. The guards will also protect nearby machinery or equipment from impact damage.
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.
We offer a 30-day no quibble returns policy on stock items only. If you would like to return stock items you can do so easily by returning them to our main Athy office at your cost.
Please note all items must be in original condition and packaging. Any refunds will be made once the items are checked by our warehouse team and deemed to be in good condition.
We do not accept returns of non-stock or bespoke items. See full details on our shipping and returns page.