Events Safety can be made easier for you with the excellent Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment range - the best quality barriers, matting and bollards range available for fast delivery from stock. Call our experts today for more information on how we can help your event run as smoothly as possible, bringing you peace of mind when it comes to keeping customers and staff safe.
Why is events safety important?
Events safety is important to provide a safe experience for customers, staff and visitors to an event and to reduce the risk of accidents or injury as much as possible.
What Pittman products can help with events safety?
The following Pittman products can help with events safety:
- QueuePro Belt Barrier - create excellent queueing systems in an instant with these belt barriers, available with custom belt design for bulk orders
- Windsor Rope Post - perfect for events, provides a high quality and professional looking finish for queues, exhibits, theatres and more
- 2.3m Eco Crowd Control Barriers - perfect for outdoor events such as concerts and parades. Bulk discounts available with fast delivery
- CR2 Cable Protection Cover - protect cables and reduce the risk of trips and falls during an event - ideal for temporary use
- Custom Logo Mat - create the ultimate first impression with a branded logo mat - ideal for company events or permanent use at your premises
- Mega-Max Chain Post Set - close off an area in an instant with these 6 piece chain post set - comes with 25 metres of chain for instant entry deterrence and can be stored away easily when not in use
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.
We offer a 30-day no quibble returns policy on stock items only. If you would like to return stock items you can do so easily by returning them to our main Athy office at your cost.
Please note all items must be in original condition and packaging. Any refunds will be made once the items are checked by our warehouse team and deemed to be in good condition.
We do not accept returns of non-stock or bespoke items. See full details on our shipping and returns page.