At PITTMAN were very proud to be the official UK distributor for GNR including their pioneering range of rubber wheel stops – the PARK IT. This range of rubber parking kerbs give unbeatable safety, reliability and will really boost your car park security.
Remember all of our Park It rubber wheel stops are original GNR products - Beware of non-original copy wheel stops from other suppliers!
7 Advantages of our original GNR Park It over copies:
- The Park It markings (yellow or white) are MOULDED in at time of manufacture and won’t come off, unlike copies whose markings are just self-adhesive and will come off in time.
- The Park It markings are REFLECTIVE – most copies don’t offer this added safety feature
- The GNR Park It comes with a unrivalled 3 YEAR GUARANTEE against manufacturing defects – with a 1 year guarantee on the markings.
- The Park it is manufactured from RECYCLED tyres – so their manufacture has had minimum possible effect on the environment.
- PRECISE MOULDING mean the dimensions on our spec sheet are accurate, therefore no snags when installing.
- GNR Park It is QUALITY TESTED to various ASTM standards (look at the spec sheet here)
- Park It is available in a range of COLOURS and SIZES to best suit your car park requirements.
The Park It Wheel Stops come in 1800mm long as standard but also available are the Park It Wheel Stop 1200mm and Park It Wheel Stop 900mm
At PITTMAN we import Park It parking kerbs and wheel stoppers directly from the manufacturer GNR into our depot at Coleshill so we have large stocks ready for collection or next working day delivery.
PITTMAN are the UK experts on the GNR Park IT so call us on 020 3775 5397 for any queries or advice on installation. We have experience of installation into various different surfaces: asphalt, concrete, tarmac and even several types of cobble block and paving.
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.
We offer a 30-day no quibble returns policy on stock items only. If you would like to return stock items you can do so easily by returning them to our main Athy office at your cost.
Please note all items must be in original condition and packaging. Any refunds will be made once the items are checked by our warehouse team and deemed to be in good condition.
We do not accept returns of non-stock or bespoke items. See full details on our shipping and returns page.