The Flexbrite™ Flexible Bollards are made only from 100% pure new polyurethane from German manfucturers Bayer and BASF. Flexbrites are glued in Germany with film manufacturer Oralite®.
The FlexBrite Flexible Bollards are a highly durable and practical option for marking out lanes for traffic in all areas. These flexible bollards also make an excellent option for blocking public access to unauthorised areas, ideal for business car parks or loading bay areas at a warehouse. The fact that these posts are also quite durable means they are perfect for areas with HGV and forklift activity, with the ability to be hit many times by all kinds of vehicles yet remain intact and upright.
Flexbrite flexible bollard key benefits
•The highly visible design of these posts ensures that all motorists will see them in the area. This will allow the customer to create boundaries in their car park or premises that can be seen at all times, even at night
• The strong polyurethane material that these posts are made from ensures that they can withstand many knocks from all kinds of vehicles, making them perfect for car parks, warehouses or factory floors
• If a vehicle hits the post or runs over it accidentally, it will spring back into an upright position immediately, ensuring that it will remain in good shape when installed properly
• These impact protection posts are easy to install and can be done so with the 3 bolts included with the posts themselves
• These posts provide excellent impact protection benefits to all kinds of areas and will reduce the risk of damage to cars if they run over it
The FlexBrite Flexible Bollards are one of the most effective options when you need an impact protection option. Order online today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment.
- Height: 1000mm
- Diameter: 80mm
- Base Width: 200mm
- Drilled holes diameter: 16mm