The Flexbrite™ Flexible Bollards are made only from 100% pure new polyurethane from German manfucturers Bayer and BASF. Flexbrites are glued in Germany with film manufacturer Oralite®.
The FlexBrite Flexible Bollards are a highly durable and very effective option for marking out lanes for traffic in all kinds of areas. These posts also make an excellent option for blocking off public access to unauthorised areas, ideal for business car parks or loading bay areas at a warehouse. The fact that these posts are also quite durable mean they are perfect for areas with HGV and forkift activity, with the ability to be hit many times by all kinds of vehicles, yet remain intact and upright.
These posts have a number of key benefits:
- The highly visible design of these posts ensure that they will be seen by all motorists in the area. This will allow the customer to create boundary in their car park or premises that can be clearly seen at all times, even at night
- The strong polyurethane material that these posts are made from ensure that they can withstand many knocks from all kinds of vehicles, making them perfect for car parks, warehouses or factory floors
- If a vehicle hits the post or runs over it accidentally it will spring back into an upright position immediately, ensuring that it will remain in good shape when installed properly
- These impact protection posts are quite easy to install and can be done so with the 3 bolts included with the posts themselves
- These posts provide excellent impact protection benefits to all kinds of areas and will reduce the risk of damage to cars if they run over it
When you need an impact protection option the FlexBrite Flexible Bollards are one of the most effective options available. Order online today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment.
- Height: 1000mm
- Diameter: 80mm
- Base Width: 200mm
- Drilled holes diameter: 16mm