The Autobahn Easy Lift Access Barrier with Swing Post is a highly durable and very effective product when it comes to protecting your premises from unauthorised vehicle entry, especially in areas such as car parks and loading bays where vehicles may have access after work hours.
- The access barrier is hot dip galvanised to ensure it has the best protection against rusting and corrosion while being used outdoors, even if the barrier itself becomes chipped or scratched while in use
- The powder coated white design is sure to alert any nearby drivers to the barriers presence, with red reflective bands ensuring that the barrier can even be seen at night
- The barrier is fitted with a profile cylinder lock which allows the user to open the barrier quickly and easily when needed most, also preventing unauthorised personnel from opening the gate
- The gate operates using a pneumatic gas pressure spring which assists the user in lifting the barrier with great ease, also ensuring that the main part of the barrier can be lifted safely and efficiently
- The access barrier is available in numerous different clearance sizes, as seen above, allowing the customer to choose a size that suits the needs of their premises
- This barrier is fitted into the desired area using the bolt kit (not included) and the main base of the barrier itself
- When closed the barrier rests on the attached swing post
The Autobahn Easy Lift Access Barrier with Swing Post is an excellent addition to any premises and is sure to help the deterrence of unauthorised vehicles from entering the area. Order today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment for excellent access barrier solutions.
Width: 3000 / 4000 / 5000/ 6000 / 7000mm
Weight: 41 / 44 / 47 / 50 / 54 kg
Height: 950mm above ground
Main Support: 120 x 80mm (Base plate 360 x 360 x 8mm)
Hinged Support: 60mm Aluminium tube
Barrier Pole: 80mm Aluminium tube
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us email@example.com more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
If you require urgent delivery by a specific time or date we recommend arranging collection with your own carrier. Call our sales team on 01 531 2777 for more information on collecting from our Athy warehouse.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.