The German-made Street Bollard Fixed Post is an ideal product that can be used in a number of different places. The very stylish and modern type design allows this street post to fit in with most types of environments and serves as an excellent deterrent to unauthorised entry by vehicles, making them perfect for closing off pedestrian streets or private areas such as colleges, and banks etc.
These street posts are also quite easy to install and come with 4 pre-drilled holes that allow the customer to bolt the fixed post directly into the ground quickly, allowing them to be used almost immediately.
• With a very modern design these street posts are perfect for use as a permanent barrier solution in almost any kind of environment, including colleges, banks and other similar areas
• They are perfect for use on public pedestrian streets or other private areas in order to stop unauthorised entry from motorists onto these streets
• These street bollards are hot-dip galvanised which permanently protects them from rusting and corrosion while in use, even if they become scratched or chipped. This makes them ideal for use in outdoor environments
• The 4 pre-drilled holes in the base of the post allow the customer to bolt them into the ground quickly and easily, reducing the need for any long installation process
• These street posts are an excellent permanent solution to protecting key areas in a business or public premises from unauthorised motorist access and will serve as an excellent barrier solution while in place, while of course remaining very stylish and providing a modern look that lets them fitting in with the local environment
• Can be used with the Barbican Removable Bollard if you want to give access to vehicles at certain points.
The Street Bollard Fixed Post provides a highly effective and very modern barrier solution that can be used in many kinds of premises or public areas. Order today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment for the best street post and bollard solutions.
- Height: 940mm
- Diameter: 76mm
- Base: 100mm x 140mm
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us email@example.com more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
If you require urgent delivery by a specific time or date we recommend arranging collection with your own carrier. Call our sales team on 01 531 2777 for more information on collecting from our Athy warehouse.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.