The Enpac Raised Work Floors are designed for the secondary containment of 205 litre drums. They can be used in isolation or can be connected to other floors to aid convenient storage.
- Made from robust and corrosive-free polyethylene
- Rolled-edge design prevents cracking and warping
- Features removable foam grate to for ease of cleaning
- Work floors can be conveniently connected together to create different storage solutions
- Can be forklifted when drum-free
- Sump Volume: 151.4 litres
- Weight of 4 drum floor: 32 kg
- Size of 4 drum floor: 1350 mm (l) x 1330 mm (w) x 150 mm (h)
- Available in four sizes: 2 drum floors, 4 drum floors, 6 drum floors, 8 drum floors
Enpac Drum Work Floors are designed to act as a secondary containment systems to store 205 litre drums. The floors can be used in isolation to store 2, 4, 6 or 8 drums, or they can be interconnected to create a containment system suitable for your particular working environment. The rolled-edge design helps to prevent warping and cracking, while the tough polyethylene designed floors are resistant to most chemicals. The low profile (150 mm) design allows for ease of loading and unloading. The floors feature heavy duty structural foam gates to make loading and cleaning easier.
The floors feature a large sump capacity so any spills and leaks will be efficiently caught ensuring your compliance with the Oil Storage Regulations 2001.
The Enpac multi-purpose Work Ramp makes loading drums easy.
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Attaches to work floors via a snap mechanism
- Features gentle 10 degree slope for easy loading
- Non-skid surface reduces risk of slipping
- Weight: 13.5 kg
- Load capacity: 454 kg
- Size: 640 mm (l) x 117 mm (w) x 160 mm (h)
Enpac workfloor ramps can be used with the Job Hut and work floors, and make loading and unloading drums easy and quick. The ramps are light and easy to move from station to station, while there also simple to attach, simply clicking into place.
Link Locks (Pair)
Enpac Workfloor Link Locks enable you to link and lock the Enpac Work Floors together into any configuration you desire. This enables you to create a workspace to suit your storage requirements and your available space.
- Size: 240 mm (l) x 180 mm (w) x 190 mm (h)
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- 5 year guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Sold in pairs
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
If you require urgent delivery by a specific time or date we recommend arranging collection with your own carrier. Call our sales team on 01 531 2777 for more information on collecting from our Athy warehouse.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.