Dimensions - 1000(H) x Ø 80mm
Base Width - 200mm
Drilled holes diameter: 16mm
Material - 100% pure polyurethane (PU)
The FlexBrite® Flexible Bollards are crafted from 100% pure polyurethane sourced from German manufacturers Bayer and BASF. Flexbrites® are assembled in Germany, using high-quality Oralite® film for the best in visibility.
FlexBrite® Flexible Bollards serve as a robust and practical solution for demarcating traffic lanes. They can also control access to restricted areas, making them ideal for public car parks and loading zones within warehouses. These bollards' durability also makes them suitable for high-traffic areas where they can endure a number of impacts while remaining upright.
Key Benefits of Flexbrite Flexible Bollards:
- High Visibility: These bollards feature a highly visible design, ensuring that they are easily noticed by all motorists, even in low-light conditions. This enables customers to establish clearly defined boundaries within their parking facilities or premises, enhancing safety, especially at night.
- Resilient Polyurethane: Made from 100% polyurethane material, these bollards can withstand impacts from a variety of vehicles, making them well-suited for use in car parks, warehouses, and factory floors.
- Quick Recovery: In the event of a vehicle collision or accidental impact, these bollards will promptly spring back into an upright position
- Easy Installation: All bollards come with three M10 x 110mm coachscrew sets for easy installation into concrete or tarmac.
- Enhanced Vehicle Protection: Flexbrite Flexible Bollards offer exceptional impact protection, minimizing the risk of damage to vehicles that may accidentally run over them.
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us email@example.com more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
If you require urgent delivery by a specific time or date we recommend arranging collection with your own carrier. Call our sales team on 01 531 2777 for more information on collecting from our Athy warehouse.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.