The Heritage Rib® Entrance Mat is an economical yet effective mat. Durable fibres offer good scraping action, preventing moisture and grime from being walked into facilities. The low profile allows foot and wheelchair traffic to move quickly over the mat. Vinyl backing is moisture-resistant and slip-resistant.
Bevelled nosing must be added to the Heritage Rib® to seal all edges. Contact our sales team for a quote.
Recommended use for the Heritage Rib® Entrance Mat:
Suitable for light to medium traffic conditions
For placement inside entrances in schools, colleges, public buildings, sports facilities, and restaurants.
- Ribbed needle-punched carpet consisting of anti-static 100% polypropylene fibres
- 650 grams of fibres per meter squared
- Backing: black vinyl (DOP free)
- Overall thickness 7.5mm
- Weight: 3.1 kg per meter squared
- Fire retardancy: ASTM D2859 passes DOC-FF-1-70
Vacuum or use extraction method to clean or hose off with water and hang to dry
Indoor entrance mats are carpeted mats placed inside entrances to buildings. They act as a barrier against dirt and water from being tracked inside.
Outdoor entrance mats are PVC or rubber mats placed outside entrances to buildings. They are designed to scrape debris and drain water from shoes before entering the building.
Use an outdoor and indoor entrance mat in conjunction with one another for a whole area approach to safety and cleanliness at your entrance.
Entrance mats absorb or drain water and scrape debris from shoes as they are being walked over. This allows businesses to keep entrances and foyers free of excess water, leaves, or gravel which can cause slips or accidents.
Entrance mats come with either a vinyl or rubber backing, which have anti-slip properties. This allows the mat to anchor to whatever surfae is underneath and avoide it moving while in use.
1. Determine the level of foot traffic at your entrance. Our mats are classified into heavy, medium or light traffic.
2. Choose the qualities you would like in the mat. Eg; wheelchair friendly, fire retardent, absorbing, cold resistant, etc.
3. Measure the area you are placing the mat into. Pick the size that best suits you.
Contact our matting expert for any enquiries or to obtain a quote. Our knowledgeable team is on hand to help with any questions you may have.
Call us on 01 5312777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Indoor entrance mats can be vacuumed on a regular basis to remove an debris. If stained, the mat can be cleaned with a standard carpet cleaner.
Outdoor entrance mats can be hosed down to remove any debris and left to dry.
None of the entrance mats are suitable for a washing machine.