The Wayfarer® 10mm Outdoor Entrance Mat is designed for outdoor areas with medium foot traffic. The mat scrapes and catches dirt, grit, or debris and stops it being tracked into the premises.
The Wayfarer® comes with pressed bevelled borders on all four sides, making it wheelchair friendly. The durable flexible material is ultraviolet resistant, performs well in different climates, and adapts to any surface. The mat does not absorb water.
Recommended use for the Wayfarer®10mm Outdoor Entrance Mat:
Suitable for light to medium traffic conditions
For placement outside entrances to schools, shops, restaurants, or offices.
- Fine coils (strand diameter 0.35mm) of extruded from 100% PVC
- Backing: vinyl (DOP free)
- Pressed borders on all sides
- Overall thickness: 10mm
- Weight: 3kg per meter squared
- Fire rating: EN 13501-1 Bfl-S1
- Slip resistance tested R11 according to DIN51130 and BRG181
Hose off with water and leave to dry
Indoor entrance mats are carpeted mats placed inside entrances to buildings. They act as a barrier against dirt and water from being tracked inside.
Outdoor entrance mats are PVC or rubber mats placed outside entrances to buildings. They are designed to scrape debris and drain water from shoes before entering the building.
Use an outdoor and indoor entrance mat in conjunction with one another for a whole area approach to safety and cleanliness at your entrance.
Entrance mats absorb or drain water and scrape debris from shoes as they are being walked over. This allows businesses to keep entrances and foyers free of excess water, leaves, or gravel which can cause slips or accidents.
Entrance mats come with either a vinyl or rubber backing, which have anti-slip properties. This allows the mat to anchor to whatever surfae is underneath and avoide it moving while in use.
1. Determine the level of foot traffic at your entrance. Our mats are classified into heavy, medium or light traffic.
2. Choose the qualities you would like in the mat. Eg; wheelchair friendly, fire retardent, absorbing, cold resistant, etc.
3. Measure the area you are placing the mat into. Pick the size that best suits you.
Contact our matting expert for any enquiries or to obtain a quote. Our knowledgeable team is on hand to help with any questions you may have.
Call us on 01 5312777 or email email@example.com
Indoor entrance mats can be vacuumed on a regular basis to remove an debris. If stained, the mat can be cleaned with a standard carpet cleaner.
Outdoor entrance mats can be hosed down to remove any debris and left to dry.
None of the entrance mats are suitable for a washing machine.