Loose lay Wayfarer® 14mm Outdoor Door Mat is manufactured with pressed bevelled borders on all four sides. Vinyl loops scrape dirt and moisture off shoes and trapping it in the mat which prevents dirt from being tracked into the building.
Made from a durable flexible material that is ultra violet resistant, the Wayfarer® mat performs well in different climates and adapts to any surface. The mat does not absorb water, but the unbacked version allows water to run through.
Recommended use for the Wayfarer® 14mm Outdoor Entrance Mat:
Suitable for medium to heavy traffic conditions
For placement outside entrances to shopping centres, shops, restaurants, or offices.
- Thick coils (strand diameter 1mm) of extruded from 100% PVC
- Pressed borders on all sides
- Overall thickness: 14mm
- Weight: 4.8kg per meter squared
- Fire rating: EN 13501-1 Bfl-S1
- Slip resistance tested R11 according to DIN51130 and BRG181
Hose off with water and leave to dry.
Indoor entrance mats are carpeted mats placed inside entrances to buildings. They act as a barrier against dirt and water from being tracked inside.
Outdoor entrance mats are PVC or rubber mats placed outside entrances to buildings. They are designed to scrape debris and drain water from shoes before entering the building.
Use an outdoor and indoor entrance mat in conjunction with one another for a whole area approach to safety and cleanliness at your entrance.
Entrance mats absorb or drain water and scrape debris from shoes as they are being walked over. This allows businesses to keep entrances and foyers free of excess water, leaves, or gravel which can cause slips or accidents.
Entrance mats come with either a vinyl or rubber backing, which have anti-slip properties. This allows the mat to anchor to whatever surfae is underneath and avoide it moving while in use.
1. Determine the level of foot traffic at your entrance. Our mats are classified into heavy, medium or light traffic.
2. Choose the qualities you would like in the mat. Eg; wheelchair friendly, fire retardent, absorbing, cold resistant, etc.
3. Measure the area you are placing the mat into. Pick the size that best suits you.
Contact our matting expert for any enquiries or to obtain a quote. Our knowledgeable team is on hand to help with any questions you may have.
Call us on 01 5312777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Indoor entrance mats can be vacuumed on a regular basis to remove an debris. If stained, the mat can be cleaned with a standard carpet cleaner.
Outdoor entrance mats can be hosed down to remove any debris and left to dry.
None of the entrance mats are suitable for a washing machine.