The CR2 cable protection ramp is a simple yet highly effective means of protecting important cables or wires in areas where they are needed most, including car parks, schools, offices etc. These cable protection ramps are excellent for protecting up to 2 x 35mm² cables or wires at a time. The built in lid can be flipped open with ease, allowing you to quickly insert the cables while getting immediate protection.
These cable protection ramps are suitable for light traffic areas where vehicles traffic will be minimal, while also being ideal for using in offices and other similar places to reduce trip hazards and damage to exposed wires.
- Each CR2 cable protection ramp comes with 2 x 35mm² channels, allowing you to protect wires or cables in areas where there may be frequent traffic
- These cable protection ramps can be attached to each other end on end, allowing the user to create various lenghts of cable protection
- The overall black design of the cable ramps with the highly visible yellow lids ensure that they are seen at all times while they are in use
- Also available to purchase from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment are the corner section for the CR2 cable protection ramps - these corner section allow the user to create cable protection ramps that can reach around corners, pillars or columns to continue in another direction
- The tough rubber design of these ramps make them ideal for using in light traffic, whether it is vehicle traffic or pedestrian traffic. These ramps, however, are not suitable for HGV activity
- These cable protection ramps are ideal for permanent or temporary use
These cable protection ramps are ideal for placing in environments where cables or wires need to be protected from impact or damage.
Total Length: 1010mm
Total (Excluding Connecting Joint): 990mm
2 x 35mm² channels for wires/cables