The Flexbrite Flexible Bollards are made only from 100% pure new polyurethane from German manfucturers Bayer and BASF. Flexbrites are glued in Germany with film manufacturer Oralite®.
The FlexBrite Flexible Bollard serve as an excellent means of demarcating out of bounds areas in car parks, on roadways and other similar types of environments. The tough rubber construction makes them perfect for using in outdoor environments where they can resist not only harsh weather conditions but impact from all manner of vehicles, including HGVs, cars, forklifts etc.
With a quick method of installation as well as highly visible reflective strips these very durable impact recovery posts serve an excellent purpose and are sure to be seen by all motorists and pedestrians in the given area.
- The sleek black impact recovery provides a very modern design while the reflective yellow strips ensure that these posts can be seen by all motorists in the area, even at night when being lit by vehicles headlights
- The tough rubber construction of these posts allow them to withstand all kinds of knocks and bumps from various types of vehicles. While these posts are present to deter entry into particular areas in car parks or roadways these posts will spring back into place immeditely following impact from a vehicles, allowing them to return to their upright position in an instant
- This makes them ideal for using in loading bays at warehouses or other similar places, allowing emergency vehicles such as ambulances or firetrucks to move over the posts with great ease in an emergency situation
- The three pre-drilled holes in the base of this impact recovery post allow them to be installed directly into the ground quickly and easily in your area - all relevant fixing bolts are included with purchase of these impact recovery posts
- Height: 1000mm
- Diameter: 80mm
- Base Width: 200mm
- Drilled holes diameter: 16mm