The Flexbrite™ Flexible Bollards are made only from 100% pure new polyurethane from German manfucturers Bayer and BASF. Flexbrites are glued in Germany with film manufacturer Oralite®. The white bollards are also UV stabilised and have a 5 year warranty against decolouring.
The FlexBrite Flexible Bollards are an ideal traffic solution for a number of different kinds of areas such as car parks, factories or warehouses. These highly effective posts provide an excellent means of impact recovery and are both very visible and very durable while in use.
These impact recovery posts are made from a very strong polyurethane material which provides a post with excellent resistance to knocks and bumps from vehicles as well as high visibility levels in all kinds of conditions.
- These posts are a highly visible white colour with red reflective strips installed to ensure that all motorists in the area are aware of their presence, even at night
- The highly durable polyurethane material allows them to withstand many knocks from all kinds of vehicles including cars, HGVs and forklifts
- If a vehicle does manage to hit this flexible post or bend it in any way its construction allows it to spring back into place immediately
- With the bolts provides the customer can install these impact recovery posts quickly and easily directly into the ground, allowing them to be used the very same day
- These posts are ideal for creating lanes for cars in a car park or even as markers for out of bounds areas to public traffic. These impact recovery posts are suitable for allowing emergency service vehicles through if needed, with ambulances and fire engines being able to drive over them with ease
These flexible are ideal for a number of different kinds of areas. Order today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment for excellent impact recovery products.
- Height: 1000mm
- Diameter: 80mm
- Base Width: 200mm
- Drilled holes diameter: 16mm