Skipper Retractable Tapes offers an easy, cost-effective answer for any situation requiring the quick and simple deployment of a temporary barrier/rope post. The Skipper quickly converts standard traffic cones into a highly effective and visible barrier.
Why choose Skipper retractable belt barriers
Skipper Retractable Tapes are weather and chemical resistant making it ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The Skipper will stay connected on uneven surfaces. The Skipper is tear-resistant reinforced nylon with a water-repellent coating, allowing it to be used in all weather conditions.
Multiple units can be connected together. The locking Slow-Retract™ tape mechanism ensures slow, safe retraction, even if accidentally released, minimising the risk of accidents.
• Can be combined with almost any type of traffic cone or can be used with the Skipper post and base systems
• Reduces the need to waste rolls of barrier tape - The Skipper units can be used over and over again and can easily be stored away when not in use
• Each Skipper dispenses up to 9M of tape, allowing you to cordon off large areas in the workplace when combined together
• Easy to use and easy to set up - The Skipper tape units are ready to use as soon as you remove them from the box
• Uses highly visible tape to ensure that pedestrians or employees see that the area in question is "out-of-bounds"
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
If you require urgent delivery by a specific time or date we recommend arranging collection with your own carrier. Call our sales team on 01 531 2777 for more information on collecting from our Athy warehouse.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.