The 750mm Stop sign is the standard RUS027 sign used on Irish roads. It is an excellent product for installing directly onto most 76mm poles on roadside areas, especially in places where traffic lights are not in place, and there may be frequent traffic passing through. This highly visible Stop sign is perfect for use in many kinds of locations and provides a great service for many years at a time.
The 8-sided Stop sign utilises a very clear white text on a red background type design, typical of the Stop signs seen on many Irish roads. This highly visible reflective design ensures that all motorists passing through the area are aware that they must come to a stop on the road in that particular area.
RUS027 Stop Sign Features
• Made from 2mm thick aluminium and is perfect for use in most outdoor conditions where it can withstand all kinds of weathering while in use
• Comes with aluminium channels and clips that allow the customer to mount the Stop sign to most standard 76mm poles with great ease
• Made with engineering-grade reflective, allowing motorists to see it at all times, even in darker conditions
• The white STOP text on the red background is typical of the signs that are seen on Irish roads, as well as the recognisable 8-sided shape of the sign
• This sign urges drivers to slow down to a stop when reaching the end of particular roads when driving
• The 750mm Stop sign is perfect for installing directly onto poles on most roadsides on Irish roads
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us email@example.com more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
If you require urgent delivery by a specific time or date we recommend arranging collection with your own carrier. Call our sales team on 01 531 2777 for more information on collecting from our Athy warehouse.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.