The Swisslon XT™ Entrance Mat is a premium quality contract mat, perfect for mat wells or recessed areas. It is designed to remove walked-in moisture and dirt in large indoor entrance areas. Perfect for shopping centres, schools, or cinemas.
The mat comes with a mono-filament for additional scraping and absorption action. The Swisslon XT™ can hold up to 5.8 litres of water per square meter. The tri-colour grit pattern also hides dirt very well.
The Swisslon XT™ is suited to mat wells or recessed areas at a minimum depth of 7mm. Measuring is required before order to ensure the correct size is available. For more details contact our sales team.
Recommended use for the Swisslon XT™ Entrance Mat:
Suitable for heavy traffic conditions
For installation inside entrances to shopping centres, arenas, schools or office buildings. Installation is not provided by Pittman.
- Densely tufted cut loop pile (81,000 tufts per squared meter) consisting of 100% polyamide 6 yarns.
- 850 grams of yarn per meter squared
- Backing: black vinyl (DOP free)
- Vinyl borders: 2.5cm on each side
- Overall thickness: 9mm
- Weight: 3.6kg per meter squared
- Fire rating: EN13501-1 Cfl-S1
Vacuum or use extraction method to clean.
Indoor entrance mats are carpeted mats placed inside entrances to buildings. They act as a barrier against dirt and water from being tracked inside.
Outdoor entrance mats are PVC or rubber mats placed outside entrances to buildings. They are designed to scrape debris and drain water from shoes before entering the building.
Use an outdoor and indoor entrance mat in conjunction with one another for a whole area approach to safety and cleanliness at your entrance.
Entrance mats absorb or drain water and scrape debris from shoes as they are being walked over. This allows businesses to keep entrances and foyers free of excess water, leaves, or gravel which can cause slips or accidents.
Entrance mats come with either a vinyl or rubber backing, which have anti-slip properties. This allows the mat to anchor to whatever surfae is underneath and avoide it moving while in use.
1. Determine the level of foot traffic at your entrance. Our mats are classified into heavy, medium or light traffic.
2. Choose the qualities you would like in the mat. Eg; wheelchair friendly, fire retardent, absorbing, cold resistant, etc.
3. Measure the area you are placing the mat into. Pick the size that best suits you.
Contact our matting expert for any enquiries or to obtain a quote. Our knowledgeable team is on hand to help with any questions you may have.
Call us on 01 5312777 or email email@example.com
Indoor entrance mats can be vacuumed on a regular basis to remove an debris. If stained, the mat can be cleaned with a standard carpet cleaner.
Outdoor entrance mats can be hosed down to remove any debris and left to dry.
None of the entrance mats are suitable for a washing machine.