The Master Trax™ Entrance Mat is designed for entrances with heavy foot traffic, with a recessed matwell. The matwell should be a minimum of 9mm deep.
The mat has a great ability to retain moisture and scrape dirt and debris from foot traffic. It is mold and mildew resistant and is unaffected by extreme climates. The fibers are crush resistant, allowing the mat to maintain its appearance for a long time.
The Master Trax™ will require precise measurements and installation. Installation is not provided by Pittman. Contact our sales team for more information.
Recommended use for the Master trax™ Entrance Mat:
Suitable for heavy traffic.
For placement inside entrances in recess frames (dept 10mm) or wall to wall installations. Ideal for shopping centers, airports, hospitals, hotel lobbies, banks, restaurants, golf facilities (spikes resistant), fitness centres, elevators, locker rooms, ski lodges, skating rinks, automobile showrooms, any public or professional building
- Nibbed needle punched carpet consisting of anti-static 100% polypropylene fibres.
- Easy to install, can be cut to any size or shape without edge ravel
- 1700 grams of yarn per meter squared
- Backing: synthetic rubber
- Overall thickness: 11mm
- Weight: 3.2kg per meter squared
- Fire retardancy: ASTM D2859 passes DOC-FF-1-70
Vacuum regularly to remove dirt and debris. For stains use a standard carpet cleaner.
Indoor entrance mats are carpeted mats placed inside entrances to buildings. They act as a barrier against dirt and water from being tracked inside.
Outdoor entrance mats are PVC or rubber mats placed outside entrances to buildings. They are designed to scrape debris and drain water from shoes before entering the building.
Use an outdoor and indoor entrance mat in conjunction with one another for a whole area approach to safety and cleanliness at your entrance.
Entrance mats absorb or drain water and scrape debris from shoes as they are being walked over. This allows businesses to keep entrances and foyers free of excess water, leaves, or gravel which can cause slips or accidents.
Entrance mats come with either a vinyl or rubber backing, which have anti-slip properties. This allows the mat to anchor to whatever surfae is underneath and avoide it moving while in use.
1. Determine the level of foot traffic at your entrance. Our mats are classified into heavy, medium or light traffic.
2. Choose the qualities you would like in the mat. Eg; wheelchair friendly, fire retardent, absorbing, cold resistant, etc.
3. Measure the area you are placing the mat into. Pick the size that best suits you.
Contact our matting expert for any enquiries or to obtain a quote. Our knowledgeable team is on hand to help with any questions you may have.
Call us on 01 5312777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Indoor entrance mats can be vacuumed on a regular basis to remove an debris. If stained, the mat can be cleaned with a standard carpet cleaner.
Outdoor entrance mats can be hosed down to remove any debris and left to dry.
None of the entrance mats are suitable for a washing machine.