Warehouse Safety and warehouse safety products are a specialty of ours here at Pittman. No matter what the size of your warehouse is or how many staff members you have we have the perfect range to equip your warehouse to meet the best in safety standards. Meeting these safety standards is very important for protecting warehouse staff from injury while also protecting important infrastructure.
Why is warehouse safety important?
Warehouse safety is important because it helps to protect employees from danger and reduces the risk of accidents in the workplace.
How can warehouse safety be improved?
Warehouse safety can be improved by installing the correct equipment and ensuring the best safety plan is in place for the warehouse.
Improve your warehouse safety with the following products -
- Black Bull Heavy Duty Bollard - protect important infrastructure and deter entry
- Black Bull Steel Hoop Guards - deter entry or separate work vehicles from pedestrians
- Black Bull Collision Protection Bars - low profile bar to prevent forklifts from impacting with infrastructure
- Black Bull Pallet Rack Protection - protect 90 degree angles on pallet racking and warehouse storage systems
- Black Bull Heavy Duty Railing System Indoor - create pedestrian walkways around warehouses while protecting employees
- MKII HGV Wheel Stop - bring trucks to a stop within a confined parking space or in a warehouse setting
- Edge Protection Foam - foam strips that attach to surfaces and protect employees in the case they bump off the object
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.
We offer a 30-day no quibble returns policy on stock items only. If you would like to return stock items you can do so easily by returning them to our main Athy office at your cost.
Please note all items must be in original condition and packaging. Any refunds will be made once the items are checked by our warehouse team and deemed to be in good condition.
We do not accept returns of non-stock or bespoke items. See full details on our shipping and returns page.