When running a farm one of the most important things you have to do is look after the visitors to your property, in whatever means you can. The Farm Safety Notice sign is perfect for installing in almost any farm property, where the sign can be used to alert visitors to any precautions that have to be taken while they are on the farm. These large 600 x 600mm farm safety notice signs are sure to alert any nearby visitors to their presence, ensuring that any messages are made clear.
This sign not only provides excellent visibility while in use but also provides the customer with a sign that can display multiple safety messages all at once.
- Each farm safety notice sign is 600 x 600mm (2ft x 2ft) in size, ensuring that this safety sign can be seen by any nearby visitors
- Ideal for warning visitors to farm regarding safety issues that may affect them while they are on the farm premises, including machinery in operation, the supervision of children, paying attention to other safety signs etc.
- CORRIBOARD is ideal for temporary to semi-permanent use (1 - 2 years) and can be nailed into a wall or hung onto fences or railings using cable ties
- DIBOND is more durable ( 3 - 5 years) and can be installed directly into walls using nails or bolts
- Concise, clear and effective safety sign for farms that can be easily read by all pedestrians in the area
These Farm Safety Signs are perfect for alerting visitors to hidden dangers on the farm premises and aim to reduce the risk of accidents or injury. Order today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment for the best in safety signs for your premises.
This Farm Safety Sign reads:
Farm Safety Notice
No Unauthorised entry, all visitors must report to farm office
Observe safety signs
Children must be supervised - Parents are advised to to warn their children of the dangers of playing on farms. Children should never be left unnaccompanied on a farm
Caution - Farm machinery is working in this area
Beware - Farm animals can be dangerous
Visitors are advised not to interfere with animals
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
If you require urgent delivery by a specific time or date we recommend arranging collection with your own carrier. Call our sales team on 01 531 2777 for more information on collecting from our Athy warehouse.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.