Pittman are the Car Park Safety experts and offer a complete range of high quality products to help you manage your car park. Whether you need to delineate car park spaces, deny or deter entry into an area or simply direct traffic we will have the products to help you achieve your goal.
Choose from our range of high quality rubber wheel stops, our own Flexbrite Flexible Bollards range or the highly effective car park barriers.
Why is Car Park Safety important?
Car Park Safety is important in order to create a safe environment for pedestrians and drivers and to provide a more efficient car parking process.
What is needed for Car Park Safety?
For Car Park Safety properly marked car parkings spaces are required as well as wheel stops for the spaces. Additionally, a means of separating pedestrians from vehicle traffic would be ideal - in multi-storey car parks this is usually done with a highlighted pedestrian walkway and possibly separated by using bollards.
What Pittman products provide Car Park Safety?
Pittman's best products for Car Park Safety:
- XPT Wheel Stop 1800mm Yellow - bring cars to a stop within a set parking space, reduce the risk of impacts with kerbs, other vehicles or infrastructure.
- Autobahn Folding Parking Post - deter entry into an area or protect private parking spaces; excellent euro-profile cyclinder lock for easy access when needed.
- XPT-50 Speed Bump Kit 50mm - highly popular amongst multi-storey car parks, shopping centres and schools. Highly durable speed bump ideal for slowing vehicle traffic for better vehicle safety.
- Access Barrier with Counterweight and Swing Post - deter vehicle entry in an instant. Easy to use counterweight system with swing post for reduced install time. Barries that is suitable for closing car parks after hours.
- Flexbrite Flexible Bollard 1000mm Red White - just one of our excellent Flexbrite Flexible Bollards - the highly durable rubber bollards can delineate an area instantly and will spring back into place after a vehicle impacts with them
- Wheel Clamp Starter Kit - popular with private car park managers. The wheel clamp kit comes with a wheel clamp, no parking stickers, pole-mounted sign and FED padlock. Deters illegally parked vehicles from offending again.
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.
We offer a 30-day no quibble returns policy on stock items only. If you would like to return stock items you can do so easily by returning them to our main Athy office at your cost.
Please note all items must be in original condition and packaging. Any refunds will be made once the items are checked by our warehouse team and deemed to be in good condition.
We do not accept returns of non-stock or bespoke items. See full details on our shipping and returns page.