The HR2 Cable Protection Ramp lets you drive over cables, hoses and pipes without causing them damage. The tough rubber has been tested with HGV’s, allowing you to work without having to move wires every time a vehicle needs to pass by. The opening flap on the top of the cable ramp gives you simple access to your cables and hoses, giving you an easy way to place and remove them. The Cable Protection Ramp is easily and quickly installed.
- This ramp has a clearly visible yellow cover with checker plate anti-slip surface moulded in high-grade polypropylene.
- It can be used for a permanent solution thanks to 4 fixings holes which allow you to bolt the cable ramp to the surface.
- You can also use it as the temporary solution as it’s light enough to carry but will stay in place if a vehicle passes over it.
All sections of this cable / hose protection system feature an interlocking system for secure mating of extension sections. Suitable for heavy-goods traffic which are common in warehouse and factories. Male End Caps and Female End Caps are also available to complete your cable ramp. It’s also great for home use across driveways and entrances, allowing you to do DIY and renovation work and still have access to your parking spaces. Order your Cable Protection Ramps online with Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment today.
- Height: 75mm
- Width: 960mm
- Depth: 600mm
- Weight: 22kg
- Material: Rubber compound
- Permanent Fixture Bolt Down Holes (x 4): 15mm
- Channels: 2 cables 68 x 50mm, 1 cable 55 x 50mm