The Ship Oil Pollution Emergency Plan (SOPEP) requires any ship with a gross tonnage, or any oil tanker with a gross tonnage, to have onboard an oil prevention plan as per the guidelines of the International Maritime Agency. The primary objective of this is to stop or minimise oil outflow in the event of when either damage to the ship or when operational spills occurs.
The Standard SOPEP Spill Kit is aimed at standard sized oil tankers. It meets with the Marpol Convention standards.
Suitable for use on cargo vessels and oil tankers the kit includes oil only absorbents for the recovery oil and waste bags for the storage recovered oil and is stored within one robust and lockable static bin.
Portable SOPEP Spill Kit
- IMPA Code: 232516
- Absorbent capacity of 120 litres
- Kit is supplied in a weatherproof and transparent holdall
- Contents include absorbent oil pads, absorbent oil socks, absorbent oil cushions, non spark hand shovel, waste disposable bags with ties and an instructions and contents sheet
1½ Barrel SOPEP Spill Kit
- IMPA Code: Standard
- Absorbent capacity of 296 litres
- Storage capacity of 1,200 litres for recovered oil
- Kit is supplied in one 350 litre static bin
- Contents include oil absorbent pads, oil absorbent socks, oil absorbent cushions, oil absorbent booms, plastic buckets, non spark hand shovel, scoops, waste disposal bags with ties and an instruction and contents sheet
Standard SOPEP Spill Kit
- IMPA Code: Standard
- Absorbent capacity of 600 litres
- Storage capacity of 600 litres for recovered oil
- Kit is supplied in one 500 litre static bins
- Contents include 300 x oil absorbent pads, 20 x oil absorbent socks, 12 x oil absorbent cushions, 2 x oil absorbent booms, 1 x oil sweep, 2 x plastic buckets, 2 x non spark hand shovels, 10 x waste disposal bags with ties and an instruction and contents sheet
7 Barrel SOPEP Spill Kit
- IMPA Code: 232531
- Absorbent capacity of 1,100 litres
- Storage capacity of 2,000 litres for recovered oil
- Kit is supplied in one 1,000 litre static bins
- Contents include 400 x absorbent oil pads, 1 x oil roll, 24 x oil socks, 18 x oil cushions, 8 x oil booms, 1 x oil sweep, 2 x buckets, 2 x scoops, 2 x waste bags, 20 x yellow waste disposal bags with ties, 8 x 5 litre oil stain remover, 1 x jet sprayer and a contents and instruction sheet
12 Barrel SOPEP Spill Kit
- IMPA Code: 232532
- Absorbent capacity of 1900 litres
- Storage capacity of 2200 litres
- Kit is supplied in 2no. 1100 litre static bins
- Contents include 650 x absorbent oil pads, 2 x oil absorbent rolls, 40 x absorbent oil socks, 40 x absorbent oil cushions, 1 x oil sweep 0.93m x 15m, 2 x buckets, 2 x scoops, 2 x waste bags, 20 x yellow disposal bags with ties, 2 x 5 litre oil stain remover, 1 x jet sprayer, 5 x dust masks FFP2, peristaltic barrel pump, 2 x non-spark hand shovels, 2 x big waste bags, contents and instructions sheet
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
If you require urgent delivery by a specific time or date we recommend arranging collection with your own carrier. Call our sales team on 01 531 2777 for more information on collecting from our Athy warehouse.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.