Pittman are the Car Park Safety experts and offer a complete range of high quality products to help you manage your car park. Whether you need to delineate car park spaces, deny or deter entry into an area or simply direct traffic we will have the products to help you achieve your goal.
Choose from our range of high quality rubber wheel stops, our own Flexbrite Flexible Bollards range or the highly effective car park barriers.
Why is Car Park Safety important?
Car Park Safety is important in order to create a safe environment for pedestrians and drivers and to provide a more efficient car parking process.
What is needed for Car Park Safety?
For Car Park Safety properly marked car parkings spaces are required as well as wheel stops for the spaces. Additionally, a means of separating pedestrians from vehicle traffic would be ideal - in multi-storey car parks this is usually done with a highlighted pedestrian walkway and possibly separated by using bollards.
What Pittman products provide Car Park Safety?
Pittman's best products for Car Park Safety:
- XPT Wheel Stop 1800mm Yellow - bring cars to a stop within a set parking space, reduce the risk of impacts with kerbs, other vehicles or infrastructure.
- Autobahn Folding Parking Post - deter entry into an area or protect private parking spaces; excellent euro-profile cyclinder lock for easy access when needed.
- XPT-50 Speed Bump Kit 50mm - highly popular amongst multi-storey car parks, shopping centres and schools. Highly durable speed bump ideal for slowing vehicle traffic for better vehicle safety.
- Access Barrier with Counterweight and Swing Post - deter vehicle entry in an instant. Easy to use counterweight system with swing post for reduced install time. Barries that is suitable for closing car parks after hours.
- Flexbrite Flexible Bollard 1000mm Red White - just one of our excellent Flexbrite Flexible Bollards - the highly durable rubber bollards can delineate an area instantly and will spring back into place after a vehicle impacts with them
- Wheel Clamp Starter Kit - popular with private car park managers. The wheel clamp kit comes with a wheel clamp, no parking stickers, pole-mounted sign and FED padlock. Deters illegally parked vehicles from offending again.