Facility management can be a tough area to work in, but here at Pittman we want to make the role of the Facility Manager much easier. Our fantastic traffic and safety equipment range will help to provide the best and most cost effective means to run your facility and uphold the best in safety standards and productivity levels.
Why is facilities management important?
Good facilities management is important in order to have the most productive, safest and cost-effective workplace possible. At Pittman we can provide the most economical and best quality safety products to help you maintain your facility.
What products can help manage facilities?
There are many products in our range that can assist you with managing your facilities -
- XPT Wheel Stop 1800mm Yellow - bring vehicles to a stop within a parking space and protect nearby assets from impacts
- Ultra Expanding Barrier - perfect for facility crews. Deploy quickly to site for an instant entry deterrent
- QueueMaster Belt Post - create queue systems in an instant and provide a professional finish to front-of-house environments
- Airug Anti Fatigue Mat - high quality foam matting for floor workers to stand on - reduces tiredness and strain in limbs. Keep employees refreshed and productive during work activities
- HR2 Cable Protection Ramp - highly durable ramp that allows cables and hoses to be protected against vehicle traffic
- Black Bull Steel Hoop Guards - excellent barrier for separating work vehicles from pedestrians - perfect for warehouses
- Vynagrip Anti Slip Matting - heavy duty rubber matting, perfect for indoor and outdoor environments and provides excellent grip to pedestrians
Call our experts today for more information on our range and how we can help to make the role of facilities manager that much easier for you.
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our Athy, UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across Ireland and UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2-3 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our UK or European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is €14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from €80.00 for single pallets or €160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept all Laser, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.
We offer a 30-day no quibble returns policy on stock items only. If you would like to return stock items you can do so easily by returning them to our main Athy office at your cost.
Please note all items must be in original condition and packaging. Any refunds will be made once the items are checked by our warehouse team and deemed to be in good condition.
We do not accept returns of non-stock or bespoke items. See full details on our shipping and returns page.